Stock complete intake, stock headers, will take to BG

JustABuick

Hey everyone, I have a few extra parts that I won't need, so I'm hoping to sell them at Bowling Green this year (I don't have a paypal yet :eek:)

Complete, stock intake manifold, purchased from a fellow board member: $500 OBO

Stock headers and crossover pipe, purchased from fellow board member, I do believe passenger side has been welded: SOLD

Intercooler fan: SOLD

I have a set of stock heads that I will take to BG if someone is interested, too. Make me an offer

I also have an AC delete plate I no longer need, make me an offer

There may be some more parts I don't need, I'll check later today. I would prefer to sell these in Bowling Green, just because I don't have paypal and I would prefer that you get a chance to look over the parts thoroughly before you buy. I'll be in town on Thursday night (probably around 11:00 pm). Please don't hesitate to ask questions or shoot me an offer. I will post pictures up later today.

Thanks, Kelly

Last edited:
20131005_171529.jpg

20131001_220202.jpg

There is interest in the fan, valve covers, and the headers, but the other parts are still for sale. Don't hesitate to shoot me an offer! I think I have a couple of other parts I no longer need, so I'll get pictures up of those when I get home.

Thanks!