Stock ECM + TT5.7 + part throttle surging = leaning out and KR--help

This is a PART THROTTLE CONDITION.
Cruising down the road life is good but if i cross the throttle "line" the boost would just shoot up (surge) and the engine would lean out and and show some KR.
What do you think about these possible solutions
1- Bigger turbo-- Why? From my understanding it usually takes more exhaust flow to spool a bigger turbo So if i am surging at my cruising rpm of 2300 now-- a bigger that needs more rpm will not surge at the same 2300 it would surge at a higher rpm. How far off am i thinking this?
2- I can just turn my ALKY back on and as boost comes up the ALKY will come on and balance out. The problem with that is that alky is usually set for WOT fueling and this is a part throttle issue. So the alky would have to be set a little rich to make up for the fuel that it isn't getting. And that will make it too rich when i want to go WOT. Does that make sense? And don't forget this is an E85 Car so yeah the alky is turned off.
3- A chip that works off of a WB signal regardless of TPS position or anything else.
4; ???????
So out of my dumb ideas which one do you guys like and recommend if none of the above please feel free to suggest.
BTW-- This is a PART THROTTLE CONDITION.

My suggestion would be to make a log of the area where it leans out and have some fuel burned into that area that's lean. You could also raise the fuel pressure and see if helps any. Usually I've found raising the fuel pressure much will cause the transition to be way too rich.

BPE2013@hotmail.com