You can type here any text you want

Stock intercooler Brackets and misc..parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

spongeboob

I am looking for the stock left and right side intercooler brackets and Dust cover for the flywheel and the stock shifter mine is broken. and an A-pillar grey gauge pod . all parts for an 87 WE4,, no junk please thanks in advance

I am looking for the stock left and right side intercooler brackets and Dust cover for the flywheel and the stock shifter mine is broken. and an A-pillar grey gauge pod . all parts for an 87 WE4,, no junk please thanks in advance

I have the intercooler bracket on the drivers side. $20.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Rich

I have both intercooler brackets that I sandblasted and gun sprayed PPG epoxy satin black. They look new....$50 shipped

I also have a grey a-pillar with a single grey gauge pod screwed to it for $25 shipped.

My PayPal is mikelaforest@comcast.net if interested.

I have both intercooler brackets that I sandblasted and gun sprayed PPG epoxy satin black. They look new....$50 shipped

I also have a grey a-pillar with a single grey gauge pod screwed to it for $25 shipped.

My PayPal is mikelaforest@comcast.net if interested.

DAMN Mike you got parts for everything!!
Mike is a GREAT guy to deal with, free bump for ya.
Bryan

Thanks for all the responses, I found most of the parts form one of the members.. thanks again

Back