Stock intercooler Brackets and misc..parts

spongeboob

I am looking for the stock left and right side intercooler brackets and Dust cover for the flywheel and the stock shifter mine is broken. and an A-pillar grey gauge pod . all parts for an 87 WE4,, no junk please thanks in advance

I am looking for the stock left and right side intercooler brackets and Dust cover for the flywheel and the stock shifter mine is broken. and an A-pillar grey gauge pod . all parts for an 87 WE4,, no junk please thanks in advance

I have the intercooler bracket on the drivers side. $20.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Rich

I have both intercooler brackets that I sandblasted and gun sprayed PPG epoxy satin black. They look new....$50 shipped

I also have a grey a-pillar with a single grey gauge pod screwed to it for $25 shipped.

My PayPal is mikelaforest@comcast.net if interested.

I have both intercooler brackets that I sandblasted and gun sprayed PPG epoxy satin black. They look new....$50 shipped

I also have a grey a-pillar with a single grey gauge pod screwed to it for $25 shipped.

My PayPal is mikelaforest@comcast.net if interested.

DAMN Mike you got parts for everything!!
Mike is a GREAT guy to deal with, free bump for ya.
Bryan

Thanks for all the responses, I found most of the parts form one of the members.. thanks again