stock intercooler brackets??

spooky

Does anyone have pictures of the stock intercooler brackets and bolt locations. Just had the motor rebuilt and when I bought the car the brackets were not installed they were in the trunk. Also the altenator bolt that bolts the (motor left top) intercooler bracket, well I need a new one cause I had to cut the nut off, it was stripped when I bought the car. Any ideas where to buy a new one???

thanks in advance

Jason

I'll give you a detailed description when I get home today if no one else chimes in or you can stop in if you are close enough to P'cola area!

Ok... Pass side.....
single bolt on bottom,two bolts toward fender on solid bracket. Cradles cooler with wide part towards front of car,
bolts to front of block under oil pump.
Driver side...
single bolt out towards fender, longest part to top alternator pivot bolt. Bottom bolt is opposite of the other side.
As for the bolt.. try one 1 inch longer than the pivot area from Home Depot or any hardware store with the same theads that go in the bracket, it would look cleaner than stock, IMO, and how often do you remove IC and radiator hose support anyway!
If I had a camera worth a crap I'd send pics.

Major limbs down from Ivan,but no major damage to anything else, others we know are devastated.I was out every hour during the hurricane,worried about both cars in the steel garage. I'm sold on metal buildings! Only damage is what I did getting a huge limb down from hanging over it. You? Bishers car got flooded but we'll get it back on the road soon.:D