You can type here any text you want

Stock size front tires. Which brand?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I finally got some tires. I got the Falken Ziex ZE950's. It is an H-rated / 130mph tire. Stock 215-65-15 size mounted on my stock '87 GN wheels.

Cost $105.99 each at my local Mavis tire store. They had to be ordered. I could have gotten them online cheaper,but if I have a problem with them,it is easier to deal with the issue if I bought them locally.

Made in Thailand. Not many tires are USA tires anymore. I didn't want China tires.

Here they are.. I like the funky tread design.

gnfalken.jpg

with those tire threads, would you have to place the tires on one direction, and have the thread in a certain position on the rim?

with those tire threads, would you have to place the tires on one direction, and have the thread in a certain position on the rim?

Yup. "Inside" and "Outside" are marked on each tire.

Looks kind of weird,doesn't it? It looks like 4 different tires molded together into one tire. The inside is a Michelin,the outside is a Cooper Cobra,there's that big groove there...

I dunno. They were the sportiest tread,highest speed rating I could find in stock size. No turning back now.

Ha! Knowing my luck they will howl like a 44 inch Mudder.

Back