You can type here any text you want

Stolen 87 GN — Miami, FL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
They Do Offer More Miles Than 3k. In The Past 3k Was The Most They Allowed. I Sell Hagerty In Florida. The Problem We Have Now With Hagerty Is The 1987 Models Have The Higher Rating Because Of The Age. Next Year We Will Be In The Better Rating. 1986 And Before Gets The Stock Rating Which Is Less Expensive.

Check with Heacock Classic Insurance....
I've got $25K agreed coverage, 3000 mi. a year, $280.00 a year premium
includes roadside assistance.

HTH,
Steve

Sorry to hear of the theft. Just wanted to chime in on the insurance discussions.

I Have Grundy's Insurance. No mileage limitation, but cannot be driven to work, the mall, etc., and has to be garaged.

I pay $170 a year for $18K of coverage.

Grundy's is good as they provide towing, Spare Parts Coverage, Towing and Labor Costs, Trip Interruption Coverage, and Auto Show Medical Reimbursement and a few other things.

No, I don't work for Grundys, but had to settle a claim on a previous Turbo T with USAA. They initially offered my $2,200 for the car (it was totaled) and it took me eight months to get $11,400 out of them.

Agreed coverage from now on for me. And it is a bunch cheaper than USAA was.

Grundy Worldwide

Rob

Just had mine insured with Grundy after it was stolen and recoverd i am paying around 260 a year for 16,000 worth of coverage my old insurance company wanted to total it after the theft saying its just an 86 Regal my wife told them ok come and get it after you write me a check for 14,000 adjuster was like what she says its an 86 GN he changed his tune real quick they fixed it and now its under lock and key.Sorry for your loss bud i do hope you find your car i know exactly how you feel i felt the same way when i woke up and say my car cover and no car

If it was stolen from your home property, then, even though your insurance on the car expired 3 mos. earlier, you should be able to claim it on your home owners insurance as property theft.

Im in the Miramar area, by the football stadium, and i work in opa-locka. I will keep an eye out.

Last night they broke in to the shop i work at. Cut through the fence and drove a truck right up and stole about $2,000 in wire, and another 3 or so in equipment. The have broken in every night last week actually but never got much until now. :mad:

south Florida sucks:mad:

hey dig?run, watch your stuff man. my 1st gn was stolen from pembroke pines, they stopped @ that gas station across from the football stadium and then a year later,cops found the remains in opa locka. (27ave):mad:

Well fellas the girl is cool and all but heres some useful info for yall..I live in a suburb of Detriot and people will steal anything thats not bolted down not in my area but you know what i mean you all need one of these Lok-Itt Security Products not that crappy thing that was posted on here earlier and you can prolly get it local i think we are the g body capital of the world lol and this will keep your car a lot safer than that other one plus it stays on all the time and comes in black you only remove the lock cylinder shield/steering wheel stop when you drive...Hope this helps out .....

Back