You can type here any text you want

STOLEN - Bri-mar Flatbed Car Hauler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mgmshar

Well, some jag-off decided to steal my trailer earlier today. Took it right from my front yard after I left for work. I had a lock on it, but they must have cut it off. Funny, they pushed my jet skis out of the way (damaging the aluminum siding on my house in the process) and went right for the car hauler. They even damaged my mailbox on their way out of my yard. Motherf_ckers.

If any of you are offered a “deal” on a trailer, please beware! Here is a description of the trailer:

2005 Bri-Mar 18-foot flatbed trailer, with dovetail.

License Plate: Michigan B257315

Serial Number: 43YDC18205C037895

The trailer is black, with black diamond-plate decking (steel). The wheels are white. There is a welded-on screw-jack on the front. It’s a tandem axle trailer, and all four wheels have electric brakes. The word “Bri-mar” appears on the each side. There will also be a silver sticker from SLM Trailers on it (that’s where I bought it). The trailer was stolen from my home in Brighton, MI.

Any information leading to the conviction of these f_ckers will be rewarded. Not to mention my undying gratitude. Call me at (586) 872-0677 if you see the trailer.

What a night. Still fuming. Guess I won’t be getting any sleep…

Mike

Back