You can type here any text you want

stolen GN or any other car.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

peggybranan

listen up everyone, no mater how long you have owned your car
wheather it's a GN or not. Keep All paper work no matter what you buy for your car, keep them in a safe place, because you will need them if it is ever stolen. My 87 GN was stolen 2-1-04 with in 5 min. after I parked it and locked it,
and it was never found and forget about the dam police because they don't care. I had to copy all of the papers that I had on my GN and send pictures to my Ins. co. and I did not like the amount she offered, so she hired a independent appriser, and that really paid off because I kept holding out , and close to the end of March she settled with me . And I went and bought me a car. Everyone keeps telling me to get over it,
I tell them if it has never happened to them, they don't know what I am going through or been through, the dective won't return calls. And make sure you always have full coverage, I had and extra $10,000 on comperhinchon.

about car theifs, now I was told that they have trailers burried under grown, they put the cars or what ever they have in the trailers untill the heat dies down then They bring them out and sell them. How I know this, I was at the tag office in line and a friend I had not seen in a while, said she had heard about my GN,
that was stolen. well this man behind me started talking like you won't belive, he said he had been in prison for that he said all 25 men went to jail he said he got 5 years he said it was across 6 states. He said he has been out sence 3-1-04 And he told me to get the movie (Gone in 60 seconds,) well it was on Directv thursday night, well all I can say is we need to get a big dog to sleep in our cars at night. it was shocking to see how fast they could get one they stole 50 in 3 days.

peggybranan
pbranan@yahoo.com

Back