You can type here any text you want

stolen gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mikes 87

87 gn stolen from pinellas park florida between 2-1-03 11:30pm&2-2-03 12 noon.distinguising features include custom dump pipe with fender dump . Lee waste gate.Weld drag lites with v6 logo on center caps.Valve stem caps also had v6 emblems.note:dump was coated.Car was extra clean.Please try to help recover my baby.Also,Car had michigan plate.front plate was buick hawk

Sorry to hear that mike. where was it stolen from. I will keep my eyes out for it. I met you saturday night at burger king.
Good Luck.
Tom

ah my friend called me today in a paniced way like dude are you ok?! and im like uh... yeah, and he said he saw a GN wrecked on the side of 95 down by sunrise... i dont know you know about this, or if its some one elses.. but i know what its like to have a car stolen, some one stole the car that i built, that car was my edumkation... well anyways, i hope you get your car back in better shape then i got mine... some people should just be shot off this planet.... :(

neil

Mike I also met you that nite..geesh :( :( :( :(

Let us know if it turns up.That was a really really nice GN..

I now feel terrible cuase I told you sat nite..to take extra precaution with such a nice car..

Please let us know if it shows up..

I'll keep my eyes and ears open..do what I can.

I hate thieves..they should all rot in hell....:mad: :mad:

Hey Mike I was just wondering if there are any devolopments about your car. Please let us know.
Tom

sorry to hear about it

Hi there dude so sorry to hear about that :( :( i had my GN stolen once and i cried because i put so much in that car,:mad: but i will keep my eyes open for you -av6 logo on the center cap and stem caps is pretty rare here in miami, i will tell my buddies to stop every GN they see and they will, my brother and some close friends are police officers for the city of miami :) so don't give up yet! --also for everyone else if you see someone parting -out on a good GN please check vin# don't say yes and think only of the good deal your getting think about the car just got stolen and remember i could have been one of us :mad: Dude i will do whatever i can from here , when please post your vin# that way if someone is trying to get rid of items real cheap we could try to match it up on the spot, and call the police as soon as possible .again my deepest condolences :( i know what your going threw

Carlos

sorry to hear about the bad news, mine was stolen about a year ago and it was never seen again. hope that yours will show up. keep the faith brother
kyle

lost car

Sorry to hear about your lost, hope you find the car. This may be nothing, but i live in Davie, Fl ( broward county ) in Shenandoah. A few months ago i saw a GN w/ Out of states plates, could be MI.
a few times parked at a house down the street. I did drive by to see if any one was around the car. Only saw the car a few times and have not seen it again ( really not looking for it ) again just my 2 cents worth, hope you find it.
Paul

MIKE GOT PAID BY HIS INSURANCE COMPANY AND INFORMED US AT THE LARGO CRUISE THAT HE PURCHASED A WHITE 87 TTYPE. WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVE HIM JOIN US AT THE LARGO CRUISE. ;)

Back