You can type here any text you want

*** Stolen Grand National Alert North Nj Area ***

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Not mine but... Jay (JayGord on the boards) one of our MAGNA members had his 87 GN stolen today around 12:30 from R & M Manufacturing in Monroe/Cranberry/New Brunswick NJ. The place he works is on 130 and Cranberry road. Came out to go home tonight and gone right from the company parking lot. Factory alarm but they most likely watched him and towed it.

Info on car: 1987 GN daily driver. 80K ish on it. Hardtop fully optioned. Factory rims with BFG's. When I get the vin I'll post it. Tag number is PA GKT 6310

Mods: TA60-009's-Mark Jackson Stretch IC-3"downpipe-RJC Boost Control,RJC PowerPlate,RJC Biggie Oil Filter Adapter-Monroe Ported Throttlebody/Plenum-Accufab AFPR-Pat's 9"non-l/u 3000 stall converter-MAF Translator/LS1 MAF-Walbro 340/hotwire- AirBags-HRParts Air Bag Spacers-160 Thermo.- T.T.Chip-3"MAF pipe w/K&N cone-Hooker Exhaust-F.body Rad Conversion-B&M Oil&Transcooler-Scanmaster 2.1

Pics are here.. Jay Gordienko

Here are a few pics...

Engine bay:

Upgrade0001.JPG

Upgrade0002.JPG

Interior:

100_0010.JPG

100_0007.JPG

Car: (he daily drives it so I'm sure it was about this dirty today)

Jay+031.jpg

Jay+030.jpg

Keep your eyes out for any parts popping up or if anyone see's anything please call 911. He's filling out the police reports as I post this.

AWWWW man not another one Jim i hope he gets lucky and finds it mabe a call to Aaron B i know how he feels we can hope he is as lucky as i was

** Vin **

yea this $hit sucks esp when it's a friend. I helped him a lot with the car working on it and finding him deals and parts. I have a new driver window felt I was going to give him because his was all breaking up!

Here is the vin...

1G4GJ1179HP458261

One more update. The car ran the EzPass toll at exit 9 New Brunswick. So we all know where that wound up now! He left the car at 12:15 and it ran the toll at 1:20. So not even an hour after he parked the car they broke in, broke the column, and were on their way down the turnpike!

they took our car too

on wednesday, janu8ary 7th some goons backed a TOW TRUCK into our driveway in Newark nj, and stole our car. Buick regal GN Turbo MINT CONDITION, with a plaque on the passenger side dashboard that says JIMMY EVERETTE on it. needless to say it was a family treasure.Custom built for my deceased brother in law. what are the chances of us getting it back? I hope there is a GN God.

One more update. The car ran the EzPass toll at exit 9 New Brunswick. So we all know where that wound up now! He left the car at 12:15 and it ran the toll at 1:20. So not even an hour after he parked the car they broke in, broke the column, and were on their way down the turnpike!

Where would they have been taking it Jim? Chop Shop? I sure hope not.....

Ty: Looks like that's where it went. There is a rule in NJ. If the car is or winds up around the New Brunswick area or Camden NJ it's in tiny pieces for sure. Sooner or later the shell should should up but odds are they know people who will even scrap the shell without a title so there never is any trace.

Stacey: That sucks they got your GN. Make sure you post it on all the turbo Buick forums out there. Also keep an eye on craigslist a ton of stolen parts are sold on that site on a daily basis.

justice woud be when one of these ****ers takes one with a tracking device and gets themselves caught. With all the GPS' out there as well as Lojack, its only a matter of time. Heck, its impossible to steal a new GM car with onstar since they can track it as soon as its stolen.
I hope you guys find your cars.

Ty: Looks like that's where it went. There is a rule in NJ. If the car is or winds up around the New Brunswick area or Camden NJ it's in tiny pieces for sure. Sooner or later the shell should should up but odds are they know people who will even scrap the shell without a title so there never is any trace.

Stacey: That sucks they got your GN. Make sure you post it on all the turbo Buick forums out there. Also keep an eye on craigslist a ton of stolen parts are sold on that site on a daily basis.

That sucks for both parties involved:mad:

As often as these cars are stolen, it's about time someone takes an old junk Regal and clones it up to be just like a nice mint GN, then parks it somewhere unattended, for someone to steal, so they can track where it goes then bust the clowns doing it.

X2 :cool:

I'd be willing to donate a few bucks toward buying one, I just want to see a mini cam inside so we can watch them!:cool: Yah know just like the DEP does with a decoy Deer to catch road hunters!

I'd even consider some C4 with ball bearings....like in the movie Swordfish...maybe that would make a would be thief to think twice....

This is all bad talked to Jim C the other night at dinner and the car still has not been found prob. never will that sucks for the owner hopefuly the ins. will give him enough to replace what he had

Still no GN. Crazy part is I lent him my Walboro 340 as he was having some fuel issues and was going to install my pump to see if the pump was one of the bad ones out there and it was.

The kicker today was he also wanted to change his fuel filter when he did the fuel pump install. So I gave him my entire set of Craftsmen line wrenches! They were in the GN! :mad: I went to put a radiator in my pick up truck today and when I was getting my tools out I went for the drawer I keep my line wrenches in and thought what the hell did I do with those... then it dawned in me! So some **** has my set of line wrenches too! :mad:

:frown: , i know the feeling of having a gn stolen:mad: , that's why the first thing i did to this one was Lo-jack. it's the only chance you have when the car is gone. I sure hope they can find his gn soon,:frown:

Sorry to hear about your bud's car, Jim.

He works just around the block from me and I've never seen the GN around. R&M is on Cranbury-South River Rd. and I'm off of Cranbury-Half Acre Rd., small world. If he's coming up the NJTP to work then I would not see his car as he would take Exit 8A to work.

I wish him luck and hope he can recover it.

Back