Stop Raining Please!!!

Brian Mc

Tree Fiddy
Enough already i just got the GN running for the first time in SIX MONTHS and can't drive it! It's been raining for SIX straight days! I've had all i can take!:mad:

Originally posted by Brian Mc
Enough already i just got the GN running for the first time in SIX MONTHS and can't drive it! It's been raining for SIX straight days! I've had all i can take!:mad:

My heart bleeds! :rolleyes:

Mine have all been put away for over 4 months!! :mad:

Please send that rain here to NH.
We need to wash away the snow banks & dam salt/sand from the roads.

It is going to be a long spring before the OLE GN comes out around April 25th or so...

I'll trade you. We have received four feet of snow since Monday night and my back is killing me from shoveling. Hopefully someone will come plow my street so I can go to work tomorrow.

bright and sunny today

Was about 70 today, and drove the ttype to work. Going to North Carolina next week though-do I need an umbrella and jacket? Oh yeah, will be staying in the Hickory area.

Bring your umbrella Ben!! We've got flooding everywhere near our home, so be prepared for a sloppy trip. Brian, aren't you going to F.L. for Mike McCoy this coming weekend? He mentioned something about it when I stopped by there yesterday. Stay dry fellas.