You can type here any text you want

Strange Engineering Products

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo38V6

Anyone here use Strange Engineering products?? Was looking for some axles and it seems to me that most folks here are using Moser.

Just wondering.

Strange is a little more expensive... I can not say it is better quality by any means. I do see alot of the higher HP guys using strange....

If you need something Bigwoodracing.com is a STRANGE dealer:biggrin:

Strange info

Anyone here use Strange Engineering products?? Was looking for some axles and it seems to me that most folks here are using Moser.

Just wondering.

My buddy has an account at Strange and when I asked him about going with strange axles, he said that he could get Mosers for way less even with his special account. It would be nice to drive a few minutes and pick them up but ur better off going Moser and ordering thru Summit or Jegs.

I ve been looking into putting a Srange S60 12 bolt (9.75" ring gear) rear in my gn. already have a 9" moser in the other gn.

put a strange posi in my 84. maby in the winter time i will put axles in.

im running strange 33spline axles with c-clip elem, rear has been 1.34 60's with no problems by the previous owner

Back