Street Brawler Torque Converter for sale

bigdaddy1427

I have a Street Brawler torque converter for sale. It is the red stripe version, and is supposed to be about a 2400 stall. It has the numbers 032599 (i think) painted on it in white, and (of course) the red stripe around it. It is a lockup converter, and worked great, and is 12". I have upgraded to a 3000 stall, and do not need this laying around. Here is the link to the original transmission company. Transmission Crafters, torque converters, automatic transmission bands, hi performance transmission bands, antique transmission bands, brake bands, friction material, stall converters, skid steer brake bands, relining services,.
That is all that I know about it. If you have any other specific questions about the construction or other technical details, it would be better directed at them.

$175 shipped to the lower 48, will take paypal at $180.
Feel free to contact me at mwalt1@comcast.net.
I am not the original owner and did not purchase this new, so I have no idea how long it has been in the car. The miles on the car is just over 61,000, and it looks like most of the transmission work was done in 2007.

Thanks again.

Still for sale? I'm shopping around for a sub for my current upgraded 12" D5 style TQ. Thanks.