Street Outlaws season finale 2 hour special tonight Monday 2 Jan. 2017 / 9 - 11 PM EST.

Who clipped Birdman's wings for a $13,000 pot, took Docs money, 2x as much from Chief. The "dumb hick" act lured them right on in. Just playing the game well. And quoting chief"that's the realist f-ing chit I ever seen"

My friend Rodger was racing in his 97 Camrao / pro mod blown alcohol.

The 405 left their pro-mods at home but the same cannot be said for that bunch of idiots.

I think Chief finally decided to get the engine in the Crow fixed. It's been eating main bearings like a kid with candy. At lights out they put 5 or more sets in it. Murder nova is a promod too. He has to run in promod due to fact it has unstock front frame rails, hence his new car build.

It would be cool if the 405 racers had both versions of race cars ie toting a double barrel shotgun one could say. I watched last night but was so tired, been a tad under the weather and my future wife has insomnia so she calls me at 3am, so my memory is a bit clouded. I also did not know that not having the OE frame rails put the vehicle into pro-mod, learn something new everyday. :)

I think Chief finally decided to get the engine in the Crow fixed. It's been eating main bearings like a kid with candy. At lights out they put 5 or more sets in it. Murder nova is a promod too. He has to run in promod due to fact it has unstock front frame rails, hence his new car build.
Shaun keeps telling him to dump the Pontiac motor but BC has that Pontiac love.

I don't believe it's a production Poncho motor anyway. Stock block Pontiac won't hold that much power!

When they say ProMod they mean an all fiberglass or carbon fiber body. They want to go back to a car with a VIN, steel roof and quarter panels. Murder Nova is not a ProMod. The new Murder Nova has the latest and greatest chassis built like a 275 radial car. Still just a backhalf car with the front end cutoff and replaced with chromemoly frame rails and componets. I think Chief's old engine was based on a Pontiac cast iron 455 block with Edelbrock Perfromer RPM heads. He now has a aluminum Pontiac pro stock based block with the same heads.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The 405 left their pro-mods at home but the same cannot be said for that bunch of idiots.
How are they idiots?? When you are going to OK to race a bunch of guys with promods you aren't going to bring your neighbors civic . Bodie , Rodger and the Cali guys are a good group of guys that have done nothing but push the street race game forward. Just because they have faster cars then you doesn't mean they are idiots .also Dave wouldn't even be in a ride that fast if it wasn't for the Cali peeps who hooked him up with a bad ass roller .

Last edited:
When they say ProMod they mean an all fiberglass or carbon fiber body. They want to go back to a car with a VIN, steel roof and quarter panels. Murder Nova is not a ProMod. The new Murder Nova has the latest and greatest chassis built like a 275 radial car. Still just a backhalf car with the front end cutoff and replaced with chromemoly frame rails and componets. I think Chief's old engine was based on a Pontiac cast iron 455 block with Edelbrock Perfromer RPM heads. He now has a aluminum Pontiac pro stock based block with the same heads.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I know it's not really a pro mod but at some events he gets thrown in with them, some have some really wonky rules. Best prepped and filled Pontiac block can barly contain 1,000hp.
"Justin went with a machined, balanced engine combination that he assembled himself, which was a 482 c.i. IAII block, balanced rotating assembly with BP/ROSS custom turbo pistons, BP/ Edelbrock CNC ported heads, custom valvetrain, and other street car stuff!!!"
See that IAII block? Aftermarket block in the cast iron variety and the Performer RPM heads.....I am pretty sure he is using these....
http://www.jbp-pontiac.com/products/cylinder_heads/jbp_edelbrock_cnc.html
Can't wait for the new car.

How are they idiots?? When you are going to OK to race a bunch of guys with promods you aren't going to bring your neighbors civic . Bodie , Rodger and the Cali guys are a good group of guys that have done nothing but push the street race game forward. Just because they have faster cars then you doesn't mean they are idiots .also Dave wouldn't even be in a ride that fast if it wasn't for the Cali peeps who hooked him up with a bad ass roller .
The promise made was that pro-mods were not allowed for that get together. I only relay what I hear on the show.

The promise made was that pro-mods were not allowed for that get together. I only relay what I hear on the show.
Well I'm fortunate enough to work in the industry and have friends with fast cars and I will tell you they knew exactly what was coming out there weeks before they arrived to film the show and if you actually thought that the whole thing isn't staged sorry to be the one to let you know . The racing is racing as they don't know who will actually win but they have permits to film on a closed set on the street . So I wouldn't call them idiots just because they brought some fast cars .