You can type here any text you want

Stroker kits

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
All depends on what boost level you're ok with running. If you run the turbo where its efficient (26-29psi+) you can hit 600hp. The 9x11 slips a lot, but locked you will gain some mph/hp.

What downpipe do you have? Do you only have a scanmaster for ECM monitoring? A wideband or powerlogger?

I may still call dusty and change up the TC, I have a Terry houston dp on my car. Right know just a scanmaster, but I have bought a new 2.1 scanmaster, wideband o2 and going to get a powerlogger and a 6.1 chip.

HI Nick,
Could you please elaborate on the 3.750 Stroke being installed in a 109 block. I find this difficult to understand as the internal dimensions of the 109 and stage block are the same. I was at DLS 3 weeks ago and I personally seen the 3.750" installed in a 109 block.

The stroker typically does not need the Higher RPM levels as they have a nice flat torque curve. Will make more HP at lower boost levels. I think its a much better choice for a street car.

Block must be clearanced for the larger stroke because the rod bolts hit the inside of the block when rotating the crank. I saw this on a block with only a 3.59 crank. I'm sure it's worse with larger strokes.

I may still call dusty and change up the TC, I have a Terry houston dp on my car. Right know just a scanmaster, but I have bought a new 2.1 scanmaster, wideband o2 and going to get a powerlogger and a 6.1 chip.

I would get a ptc 9.5 if it was me. Thats whats going in my car.

If you get a Gen2 translator you can hook your wideband up to it, and the Gen2 will auto-correct your AFR and keep it at whatever ratio you set it at.

Back