Stucky: Uhho, Rollin,and other moderators), you aren't going to like this!

In order for his analogy to be correct and have the proper impact he needs to add a few "Infidel" comments as well an "Axis Of Evil" along with a couple of "Regimes" then list a color chart of codes for impending doom. Only then can he spread enough fear among the populus to ralley the support he needs for "Liberation"
of their fine establishment from the fear of the Dreaded "Locker"
Soon he will find capitulation is his only option, resistance is futile:eek:......;)

MMuuuuhhhaaaahh

;)

Hehe, you remind me of Captain 'Red Leggs' Terrill in the movie 'The Outlaw Josie Wales'. After given permission to continue his bloodthirsty ways, and asked if what he was doing was right, he responded "doing right ain't got no end!"

Of course at the end, Josie stuck him with his own sword, and blood was running out of his mouth. (Bloodthirsty?)

It is a great movie. One you might take a cue from...:)

Dammit. The secret is out.

He forgot to mention that we are stuttering, masturbating, bed-wetting heroin junkies who cannot be trusted around kids but can manage to fit more than a dozen college co-eds in the truck of a car with the aid of a chainsaw.

Originally posted by JasonD
Dammit. The secret is out.

He forgot to mention that we are stuttering, self-abusing, bed-wetting heroin junkies who cannot be trusted around kids but can manage to fit more than a dozen college co-eds in the truck of a car with the aid of a chainsaw.

Somebody posted that you ate shidt sandwiches and stayed up late at night and bayed at the moon. I stuck up for ya tho, stating I knew for a fact you didn't like bread. :)

The self abuse causes ssttutterring. You don't have to know how I know this! (ok Earl Brown told me :))