You can type here any text you want

subframe con. from global west

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sdteb

trying to get it like you
are these any good..i have to decide this week which ones to get as the tta is in the shop...

Global west here and I welded them in myself. They tuck up nicely and I had to modify my THDP for them. I rewelded the pipe after taking an inch out of it and all is well. 1.55 short times all day long:cool:

HTH
Bo

Shandy-

Kenny brown double diamond-

No mods to the THDP to make it fit, but your not going to run it right now, perhaps in the future?

BW

I had the Global West SFC on my TTA. They were very nice, easy to install and really tightened up the car.

I also have the Global West sub frames and I didn't have to modify my THDP and they fit great.

Do these take away the little squeaks and rattles?

Just curious?

yes - you'll notice less skeaks and rattles after you get sfc installed.

i'm still looking myself. i'm glad people finally posted in this thread! i want boxed ones though.... i have boxes sfc on my '98 and love being able to jack my car up "nascar style" to rotate tires ;)

You can still jack the car up with the GW SFC. I used them as the jacking point when pulling the wheels off one side at a time.

Also, Frank...you are the only person I've ever heard of that never had one problem with the THDP :) I am never that lucky

You can still jack the car up with the GW SFC. I used them as the jacking point when pulling the wheels off one side at a time.

Also, Frank...you are the only person I've ever heard of that never had one problem with the THDP :) I am never that lucky

Hi Rob,

Well, I don't know, it just fit right, even the tab was in the correct spot. I did raise the motor to snake it in but I'm not sure if it was really necessary. I bought it from J. Cotton and when I called him he told me that he didn't have any and would have to get Houston to make 2 more since someone else had ordered one. Maybe that's why it was correct, who knows.

Back