subliminal pictures

you can delete your post
you can delete your post "Oh God....lighten up"
I have deleted mine so yours looks out of place now

dont get me wrong, I love that stuff just as much as the next guy, but I am working close to Jesse/Jack/Bruce with a project on this board and feel it was my place to mention something, Jack has informed me the thread is on the "FINE LINE" but it will stay, for now. So I retracted my statement.

Dan

12.7@108 with slicks
12.17@112 in full race w/ (only)21 psi (undertermined HP/TQ)

Oh god............ lighten up would you. All those women had clothes on. Or is the local beach were women are wearing bikinis not "family friendly" either?:mad:

There, now it doesn't look out of place and I don't have to censor myself.;)

That's awesome...took me a while to figure out how to highlight the picture...guess I'm a moron.

I love my job...nudie pictures are work friendly there. :)

anyone know who that is in the second one?

like to have the actual picture or other shots of that one
:D

Originally posted by REDS HOT AIR
anyone know who that is in the second one?

like to have the actual picture or other shots of that one
:D

i showed those pictures to my friend (Ian, you know him, Ben with the duster that has those 'bike tires' on it) and he claims to have 290 pictures of the second one. but shes only 17....

-Neil

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
i showed those pictures to my friend (Ian, you know him, Ben with the duster that has those 'bike tires' on it) and he claims to have 290 pictures of the second one. but shes only 17....

So what? :D

wow, nice going pat, you turned something that was between me and you into public forum, i appreciate that very much, dont see the need for it, but this is the USA, you are free to do what you want. While yer at it, why dont you post my other PRIVATE msg to you?????

some people.....and yer the one who told me to lighten up, yet you took this to the next level....have fun with it....

As requested.

Re: you can delete your post
Of course its not deleted from the minds of those who saw it, and I dont mind if people did see it, I wasnt out of line by putting that up there....I was just giving you the chance to delete yours if you choose too, by all means, leave it there if you like, I have no problems with that.
Just trying to do the right thing here, thats all........

12.7@108 with slicks
12.17@112 in full race w/ (only)21 psi (undertermined HP/TQ)

Pat, I agree with Dan...that's not cool to post his PM.

This thread is a fine line? Chicks in bikinis? :confused:

Originally posted by gn1220
Wakko, I'm a moron too. Please tell me how to highlight these.:rolleyes:

RTFM :D

Put your pointer on the right side of the object, hold down the left mouse button, drag the mouse pointer over the picture. It will be highlighted. :cool:

Well I am sorry for offending everybody but my belief is if you don't want it read, don't type it. That is my personal feeling and belief and for you to ask me to change that would be asking me to change my beliefs because they don't suit you. That is destructive to individualism and progessing towards a bunch of drones that all think alike and have the same beliefs. If that is what you expect of me then........................ :rolleyes:

WakoSS
This thread is a fine line? Chicks in bikinis?

Yep, according to Jack it is. I mean come on what are we 13 years old? Why post a thread were you have to do magic hand shakes and use decoder rings. We all know were to find the real stuff on the net, find it, simple enough. Just show some class and keep it off this BB, that's all that is asked.

Pat, we're not challenging your individualism and loyalty to self or whatever...we're saying that if something was sent as a pm, or PRIVATE message, it was meant for you and not the board. Your posting of it publicly is a disrespect to Dan. If I believe that blowing up buildings is ok, is telling me NOT to a challenge to my individualism? Come on, it's not philosophy, it's a dang private message.

Rollin, the point of this isn't to see chicks in bikinis. Yes, we know we can find them on the internet if we look. The point was it's a cool thing...a picture within a picture. If I knew of a hidden picture including a '63 split window Vette, I'd have posted that. Unfortunately, the only two I found were of women in bikinis. If they were naked, believe me, I'd have not offended the likes of TB.com with it. :rolleyes: