You can type here any text you want

Subs under the seats

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I eat Z06

Right now I have some MTX 8" subs in my trunk. I am thinking about putting them under the back seat. Next spring I will be adding two Audio Bahn 10" subs, proably in the trunk. Right now I have 8 speakers, in 04 I will have 10. Do you think that is a good place for them? I think there is less sound deading between butts and back rest. I am also planning on taking out the sound deadining material under there. Anyone have advice?

Nick

Give more info in your sig.You won't eat any z-06 with what's in your sig!!!!Three awesome combos for the buick(stereo) are 2 12" behind the seat, two 15" behind the seat(open cabinet---i assure you--i have tried everything) and 4 10" in a cabinet behind the seat---all will sound awesome---------it's all about quality amps and quality x=over's
good luck---------------the regal body is an awesome starting point--i placed 2nd in a ISCA event in 1990 with these combos

Geoff

TA 49 @ 21 psi, bigger crossover pipe , 3" down pipe, no cat, Flowmaster dual cat back, 4" big mouth cold intake (sits behind front under spoiler) w/ LS1 MAF and 9" K&N, 94 chip, 40 psi injectors, high flow fuel pump, hot wired, high flow fuel filter, adjustable fuel regulator, 40 psi at idle, ported inlet bell, platnum plugs, 8 mm wires, volt booster, B&M shifter and linkage, 200R4 rebuild, tighter rear end, Hotchkis total vehicle system, tubular a-arms w/ f body front brakes, American Racing Torque Thrust II 17X8, intercooler scoop, SMC alcohol injection, Pro Comp gauges, breather, breather by pass, cleaned out throttle body, some weight removal, dent in rear bumper, and as of now no right rear quarter glass (clear plastic and tape) or deck (theft). Tryin to get it to the track this weekend, its gonna be about 50 degrees out. I base my name on a street race that I won. Thats about all for my sig. I am running almost all Alpine. The deck, speakers 2 in dash, 2 in doors, and two on rear deck. The subs are 2 MTX 8's and by next spring I will be adding 2 Audiobahn 10's in the mix. Alot of weight, but some good sound.

Nick

As I feared. The subs dont fit under there. Even with all the sound deadning stuff out. Oh well.

Nick

Back