You can type here any text you want

SUPER 8 BPG FINAL Stan vs Len 8s for both cars

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNregistry

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjcHTA1QicA[/YOUTUBE]

Saturday Night

Stan Zerucha R/T: .076, ET: 8.250, MPH: 166.29
'88 Skylark
Len Freeman R/T .156, ET 8.431, MPH 133.45
Len was the driver for Jim Roc in his '95 Skylark

watch the end as Len almost hits the wall and then darts left

watch the end as Len almost hits the wall and then darts left

Great job by Jim Rock to get that car to the event "UNTESTED" and run like it did!!! Great job by Len Freeman to keep that car out of trouble!!! There were quite a few oppurtunities to crash and you saved them all. Last but not least , I did not know who was tuning the car until Monday, so hats off to Otto for tuning it up!!! With a few changes that is going to be one of the quickest buick powered cars on the Planet!!! Great job to all!!! Mike:cool:

thanks to jim and family for letting me drive such a grear car! and otto for helping us on the tune. also mike booher and his wife for cooking for us all weekend. we had a great time. thanks to everyone that put the race on!

YES!!!! Big thanks to the BPG folks!!! Sorry that I couldnt get my junk running ( That was embarrasing for my team ) I will take a rematch with the blown TA car. I believe that I have found the problem but some testing is in order to straighten this combo out. Had a great time despite all the fustration we went through with the car!!! Thanks to all the hard working people that put this event on. Mike:cool:

"Yes and i have the stain to prove it!!" lol

I thought you threw those out after the run?
No wonder the room smelled *funny*.
Good driving Len.

Now I just have to get Len, and Jim to bring the car to Cecil and or Reynolds
so we can turn it up!
There is a bunch left,Watch the video close,after setting up the tune on the bottom the car carried the front tires damn near 200 feet or so,Sat morn it held them WAY further down! This car is running some type of Methanol.
Time for Jim to order and AMS1000 boost controller

Video Len Freeman 8.17 @ 162.94 vs Rod Hendrickson 8.41 @ 162.82

Len Freeman 8.17 @ 162.94 vs Rod Hendrickson 8.41 @ 162.82

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXtnId4b2kI[/YOUTUBE]

That was a hell of a job driving there... Takes big ones to jump into someone else's ride that makes that much HP. :cool:

VERY IMPRESSIVE! Len

great to see such quick buicks.
no wonder you walk funny! LOL

Back