You can type here any text you want

Super Clean 89 Turbo TA F/S 14K miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sweet6

Super Clean 89 Turbo TA for sale. 14K miles. Car number 1216. I have the PHS documents for it as well. It is a T-Top/leather car. The car is extremely clean inside and out. The car does have the aftermarket fiberglass wing on it. So it will not crack again. The car does not leak oil. Interior is a 9.5/10. There is only some slight wear on the drivers side seat bolster. Very minor though. Otherwise the interior is showroon new. The car is all stock. Looks and runs like a new car. No dissappointments with this car. I have about 25 pics of the car. Even some of the under carriage. $20K firm. The car is located in the West Suburbs of Chicago.

I do have the owners kit. But all the stickers are on the car. But the key chain is missing. I do have the T-Top shades for it as well. They were never used and look brand new.

The carfax is spotless as well.

Probably need to be signed into that board then. Let me know if you want me to email pics. Hopefully I will get pics on a server and post on here.

Back