Super Groovy Stainless Steel Bolt Kits

earlbrown

runs with scissors
timing cover.jpg

Timing cover -PRICE DROP- $90 COMPLETE with bottom studs and correct sized washers. WP pump pulley bolts now come with the 'pulley bolt kit' (timing cover not included)

Intake Manifold 69pc  8000.jpg

Complete intake manifold - 69pc $80 (forgot to show the bolt that holds down the water pipe clamp)

Valve Covers 1400.jpg

Valve Covers $14

Turbo cover 1050.jpg

Turbo Shield $10

DP THDP1000.jpg

THDP DP 8pc $9 (also have stock style elbow bolts if running a ported elbow)

MAF 500 .jpg

LS1 & LT1 MAFs $5

Turbo bell 500 .jpg

Turbo Bell $5 (bell not included)

SLIC 900.jpg

Stock and SLIC intercooler-8pc $9

Balancer 1300.jpg

Crank balancer pulley 12pc $13

20 bolt pan 2000.jpg

20bolt oilpan 40pc $20

14bolt pan 28pc $16

TransPan1900_zpsc44930f8.jpg

200 trans pan $19

Diff1500_zps193d0c19.jpg

10bolt rear diff 20pc $15

paypal address is earlbrown@mindspring.com If you like checks, MO's, gold bars or cash, PM for my snailmail addy....

Shipping is $6 priority mail with tracking, no matter the weight.

More assortments added here...

http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/updated-super-groovy-ss-bolt-kits.400311/

Boltkits Photos by earlbrown | Photobucket

Hey Earl - what kinda deal can you do for multiple sets of bolt kits. Got two cars wanna do some cleanin up under hood.

Thanks

Hey Earl - what kinda deal can you do for multiple sets of bolt kits. Got two cars wanna do some cleanin up under hood.

Thanks

PM me with what you're looking at. If you pick out a kit that I have some room on, I'll cut you some slack or do free shipping or something (or both). I'll do whatever I can to help you get your builds completed.

How much for shipping just crank balancer pulley bolt set to 60067

Joe

How does first class at 4 clams sound? If all you want is the pulley would you like the water pump pulley bolts too?

hey jus outta curiosity - what would it cost to buy all of ur bolt kits. thinkin i kinda like the idea of only needing allen head t-handles to strip motor down if needed. maybe some kinda pkg deal?

hey jus outta curiosity - what would it cost to buy all of ur bolt kits. thinkin i kinda like the idea of only needing allen head t-handles to strip motor down if needed. maybe some kinda pkg deal?

AARRGG! You want me to do math on a Sunday... Have you any idea how much beer I drank during the meteor shower last night? LOL

Actually shoot me a PM and I'll give you my phone number. I'll need to know what block you have, if you have a plenum spacer, what intercooler, etc to tailor one to your build.

The lack of tools thing is nice. With the exception of the crank bolt and the nuts on the intercooler brackets I can tear my down to a long block using only a few T-handles.

Turbo shield kit only, shipped to 66538? Get rid of the ugly bolt bin bolts on my chrome shield...

I've had a fuel people asking about splitting the intake kit up for TB and power plate installs. I'll be working on that today and have a new pic if I can find my stinkin' camera :)

I want all

got one of them fancy block that use 20 and 14 bolt pans at the same time!! JK. Shoot me a PM and I'll fix you up. There's a few things I need to verify about your build to make sure everything fits right.

Bump for a Super Groovy Dude!!!

View attachment 197352
Timing cover -PRICE DROP- $90 COMPLETE with bottom studs and correct sized washers. WP pump pulley bolts now come with the 'pulley bolt kit' (timing cover not included)

View attachment 197353
Complete intake manifold - 69pc $80 (forgot to show the bolt that holds down the water pipe clamp)

View attachment 197354
Valve Covers $14

View attachment 197355
Turbo Shield $10

View attachment 197356
THDP DP 8pc $9 (also have stock style elbow bolts if running a ported elbow)

View attachment 197357
LS1 & LT1 MAFs $5

View attachment 197358
Turbo Bell $5 (bell not included)

View attachment 197359
Stock and SLIC intercooler-8pc $9

View attachment 197360
Crank balancer pulley 12pc $13

View attachment 197361
20bolt oilpan 40pc $20

14bolt pan 28pc $16

TransPan1900_zpsc44930f8.jpg

200 trans pan $19

Diff1500_zps193d0c19.jpg

10bolt rear diff 20pc $15

paypal address is earlbrown@mindspring.com If you like checks, MO's, gold bars or cash, PM for my snailmail addy....

Shipping is $6 priority mail with tracking, no matter the weight.

More assortments added here...

http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/updated-super-groovy-ss-bolt-kits.400311/

Boltkits Photos by earlbrown | Photobucket