Updated super groovy SS bolt kits!!!

earlbrown

runs with scissors
I've got some feedback to rearrange some of the assortments. With any luck these will fit weekend jobs a little better.

22pc Pulley dress up set. $25 for stock or RJC stock type. ($20 for RJC race type crank pulley)
Photo1315.jpg

40pc SS header bolts with crossover bolts $60
Photo1326.jpg
Photo1318.jpg

Photo1330.jpg

Upper plenum/ throttlebody/ throttle bracket kit. $25. Perfect upgrade while doing a power plate or larger throttle body instal!

I figured out how to lower shipping to $6 flat anywhere in the US. Shoot me a PM if you're in Canadia and I'll see how cheep I can get the shipping.

more assortments can be seen here...
http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/super-groovy-stainless-steel-bolt-kits.399527/

I will take the
Upper plenum/ throttlebody/ throttle bracket kit. $25
send paypal thx

Hey,

I have a full ARP stainless bolt kit on my car currently. Is there any chance you would sell me just the tensioner pulley bolt or point me in the direction of where to get it? Btw, your kits are bad ass!

Thx

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You always have the coolest stuff

My toes think so too when I step on them late at night! lol

Hey,

I have a full ARP stainless bolt kit on my car currently. Is there any chance you would sell me just the tensioner pulley bolt or point me in the direction of where to get it? Btw, your kits are bad ass!

I can do that if you want. Just be ready for the shipping to practically double the price to your door! I can do $12 shipped priority with tracking or if you want to do first class it'll be a couple bucks cheaper at $10.

RJC has a one piece race pulley that doesn't need bolts that hold the fan and pulley to the hub. It uses different fasteners that holds the race unit to the balancer.

Earl,
Can you make a complete kit with 12 point head bolts?

I have been thinking about making a more cost effective stud kit with 12pt nuts. Is that what you're looking for, or are you looking to stick with bolts?

I have been thinking about making a more cost effective stud kit with 12pt nuts. Is that what you're looking for, or are you looking to stick with bolts?
Since it would be all of the fasteners. I think it would be better to go with the bolts.

The is the most comprehensive kit offered at this time? Is there a whole engine kit?
Whole engine bay kit?

Since it would be all of the fasteners. I think it would be better to go with the bolts.

You lost me again. I don't think we're taking about the same head bolts.

The is the most comprehensive kit offered at this time? Is there a whole engine kit?
Whole engine bay kit?

I haven't offered a whole engine kit since most likely I'd get it wrong. it's pretty often that I change lengths of Valve cover bolts to fit aftermarkets, plenum bolts for spacers, 14 .vs 20 oil pans, not everybody has a turbo bell or turbo shield, etc.... I can make you whatever you want that fits your exact build.

On the engine bay I do have a 'underhood kit' that I've never shown. It covers the large bolts on the corners of the radiator shroud, battery hold down, hood latch, safety latch on the hood, radiator hold-down plate for $20. I should probably put up some picture of that kit now that I think about it.