Super hard brake pedal. Very sketchy to drive

GNbythebay

My brakes always gave me a problem. They Work when they want. I know all the brake lines are good. I have new front calipers/rotors/pads. The system is bled right but the pedal is super hard to push down and even when it is pushed how they barely work. I need to fix this problem ASAP! What do I need to do. The whole brake system is stock besides the front new stuff I mentioned.

Power disaster malfunction. Remove p.m. replace with either vacuum booster and master or hydroboost system. Pm not worth replacing.

Most of us upgrade to vacuum. Make sure you get a brake pedal for vacuum setup. Best place for that powermaster is in a box in your garage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How hard is it to change out the poweastet to a hydro boost? I’m pretty handy under the hood. I’m no certified mechanic But is it something I could do in my garage?
It depends on what kinda garage you got lol I can tear my whole car apart and rebuild the motor in my 2 car garage

It depends on what kinda garage you got lol I can tear my whole car apart and rebuild the motor in my 2 car garage
I have enough room to work on it but do I need any special tools or need to know anything specific while changing it out.

You can post in the parts wanted or dig thru the old parts for sale section also. Sometimes you can get a deal on one that someone bought and never used in those forums. There is also the junkyard G body alternative. Not much to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the kit from Kirban it was pretty straight forward you don't have to change the pedal the only problem I came across was I knocked the reverse light switch off the column and I broke the power steering reservoir

I would say go hydro boost and don’t look back. There are plenty of kits out there. I paid about 8 hundred fir mine. Try www.talonperformance.com. I think that’s where I got mine from. Did it in my garage too.