You can type here any text you want

Supercharged '94 Formula 4 SALE 3Days left

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Matt Golden

I posted this on Ebay. I will end auction for a buick guy that's interested, but that's about it. Want to just let it go for what it brings. There's a reserve on it. I'm lowering it. Check it out on Ebay. Item # 250120531623

The car has 80k miles on it. It's got a powerdyne 6psi supercharger, roller rockers, headers, no cats, borla cat back(exhaust leak at the y though), K&N filter and breather, Edelbrock strut brace, MSD 6A box(disconnected), autometer gauges in a-pillar, etc etc etc......wayyyyyy too much stuff and work done to list. Car has no AC compressor. Installed a factory 1LE option delete pulley. Car is blue with silver stripes, gray interior. 80k original miles. Cranks up and goes. It's loud and obnoxious if you get inthe throttle. I'd like to keep it and put some money into it(maybe some suspension mods and rims), but I have no use for it. I've owned it about 3 years and haven't even put 8k miles on the car. No point in hanging onto it. If you have any questions, feel free to call/email me at coptzr231@aol.com or (850)-509-1118. Thanks

Matt

Back