GNMitch

Any info on this car? I’ve searched the archives and at one point someone was selling some parts from it , turbo shield, sensors etc. I see it has had 4 owners and was last sold through eBay in 2017 for 61K . It has 32k miles and is in CA. Looks like it was bought new in GA and then sold in Maryland, now lives in CA. If it is all stock, what’s a fair price to offer? Guy wants $80k.

A fair price is what it is worth to you to own it, but I don't see them getting cheaper miles or not.
I think I'm going to buy it and build a GN clone out of it...betting it would be the only one!

If it’s nice and I were the Seller, I wouldn’t take less than $80K. Not finding many in that price range these days. X’s are darn near unobtanium territory. Get one while you can. Pretty soon even a 100K mile X will be over $80K. I say jump on it if it checks out.

Agree with that...my personal feeling is that the GNX is now in price range where the buyers are not people who are going to be in a situation that forces them to sell. Meaning with each one sold, the subsequent sale will only be higher, rarely at a loss

I'm the owner of 270. If there's any questions or interest feel free to contact me.

Thanks. It did not. Just decided to take it down and work on a better listing. I might also post it for sale here. I’m still going back and forth on selling it so as of right now it’s more of a “gauging interest” type of thing.

I would list the car here, offer it on the GNX registry ( if its been VIN certified) and keep it running on Ebay with a higher than desired " buy it now" but with make offer option. Avoid auction sites as you will only capture the market in that time frame. You will only sell it if people know its for sale. When I got the urge to move forward, the pricing started to become secondary. As a buyer you recognize there are a finite number of cars but increasing interest and an expanding buyer pool.
You have nothing to lose by listing the car and just letting it ride unless you need to sell it. This is the advantage of the classic car resellers, not that they get " deals" but that they are willing to hold inventory until they get their price.
I suspect deep down you are not really ready to sell...

One more thought... You removed the car from Ebay not because it wasn't selling but because you were afraid someone would hit the " buy it now" .... Huh... Correct???

That car is so sweet I think anyone would regret selling it

Oh man... Congrats or sorry for your loss! Any thoughts on what you'll replace it with? Is there anything better?