Supra guys fear the GN?

oh, this is great:
And another vote for Turbo Buick.

That is the only car that truly makes me wet myself when I look out a window and see one. Then after they rev at me, I tend to lose all control of my poopshoot and it all comes out.

Needless to say... Turbo Buicks scare me.

But damn I'd love to have one.

i hit them with the facts and set them all straight;)

did i mess that up? i thought i grabbed it from the gn registry site, since i dont have all the specs memorized anymore. oh well, hopefully someone corrects me on the supra website.:p

hey orion681, i dont wanna sound like a know-it-all or whatever, but you said on that supra fourm that we made 245/300, but it is really 245/355.... i mean, you might want to put the real numbers in there

http://www.gnttype.org/general/product.html

well just thought i would pass the knowledge on, like i said, no flame intended

-neil

oh nuts sorry dood didnt mean to correct you again, i didnt see the above post! man, i feel like an idiot :rolleyes:

-neil

97 Supra

My son's got a 97 Anniversary Edition Supra, single turbo. He hasn't run it all out yet, but last time he was at Speedworld he ran 11.2 @ 126MPH. He hit 105 in the 1/8th. He was on Dot tires and missed a shift which screwing him out of his 10 second time slip. promptly got the boot (no roll bar) so didn't get a chance for another run. I avoided lining up with him in the staging as he'd kick my butt.

some one go post some good gn videos over there, may i sudgest the gn on west blv. :D i would but im still banned from that site