You can type here any text you want

Supra vs. 78 caddy...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
you can make them caddy's run guy on pinks all out had one runnin what was it mid 10's i think

There is alot of speculation as to what the caddys powerplant consist of. Run what you brung, and hope you brung enough...:cool:

I'm guessing the Caddy probably has a BB with ported heads, cam, etc. and some juice. The real question is whether or not it still has an actual Cadillac powerplant??

caddy motors are about bullet proof. probably factory block punched open with big time SPRAY!. thats what street racin's all about. supra guy didn't look to hard at what he was racing. probably just laughed and gave the guy what ever spot he wanted. SUCKEER. guy in the caddy was like WE GOIN SIZZLA, WE GOIN SIZZLA!

Im guessin BBC, and Yes it has Nitrous. Some say its supercharged, but I have never heard a supercharger that quiet.

i guess im the only idiot that noticed that the two aholes held up traffic for so long im surprised the cops didnt come.im not sure if they do it still,but on the hutchinson parkway when i was younger and other spots here in the bronx we would all slow down traffic with our cars get out and watch the race then get the hell out of there

Sounds like a Chevy big block. Makes me want to build my 90 Caddy:cool:

i guess im the only idiot that noticed that the two aholes held up traffic for so long im surprised the cops didnt come.im not sure if they do it still,but on the hutchinson parkway when i was younger and other spots here in the bronx we would all slow down traffic with our cars get out and watch the race then get the hell out of there

You're not the only one. Totally assinine. I'd have a cop there in about 10 seconds.

Jim

What kinda retards race at night with no headlights on? And people wonder why people die from street racing.

you can make them caddy's run guy on pinks all out had one runnin what was it mid 10's i think

Caddy on pinks all out in Milan.MI ran high 9. It lost by spinning on the line the semi final round. A real crowd pleaser.

jasjism-

Why would you post that vid on youtube with 9/10ths of it being bs time?

Should have gave the heads up:

Please fast forward to the last 8 seconds of the video for some excitement:confused:

when i first read the title i thought it was this guy who was popular in super chevy and car craft, he had or has a similar late 7dee cad. all caddy from the pan to the carb 500c.i and a shot of n20 weighs over 5000lbs for gawd sake on motor its low to mid 11 juice pushing or by now gotta be 9 ish

when i first read the title i thought it was this guy who was popular in super chevy and car craft, he had or has a similar late 7dee cad. all caddy from the pan to the carb 500c.i and a shot of n20 weighs over 5000lbs for gawd sake on motor its low to mid 11 juice pushing or by now gotta be 9 ish

I saw that Caddy up close at a cruise in queens.. That car was no joke and sounded real hairy!!! I wanna say it was green but cant remember

Back