Suspension Techniques front lowering coils $85 deal or they suck

eddiedellz

Gringo
im redoing some of the front suspension i just got eveythign i need for my 12 in brake uppgrade and i need to change out my shot springs i found Suspension Techniques front lowering coils on jc whitney i was thinking about useng thoes i spent a good portion of my money on the brake setup so i cant go anythign really expensive but if these give the car a crappy ride just to lower it i wouldent get them and have to deal with getting the stock hight springs .. and if i do get the stock hight ones what brand ect.. should i get.? allthough id really like to use these loweing springs or if someone has a better suggestion i did a search but nothign on this particular product thanks :)

A long time ago, way back when I upgraded the springs on me car, I called Hotchkis and Global West for my springs. The first thing I asked was the rate of the spring. This will effect your ride quality more than anything else. The second question I asked them was if they made their own springs or if someone wound their springs for them.

Both companies told me they didn't know. I suspect (my opinon only) that there are just a couple of companies out there winding springs. Soooo, what does all that mean? I would check with Moog, which you can get at any autoparts house, call Hotchkis and Global West and then compare all those prices and make a decision from there. The ride quality wioll be about the same from any of those off the shelf springs for what you are looking for. :)

Hope that helps;)