You can type here any text you want

Sway bar w/ precision stock I/C

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beamer

Pardon the dual post...

I recently purchased an 87 T, with a Precision oversized stock location I/C. The car had fat and skinny wheels and no sway bar on the front. I am in the market to get a sway bar on it, as I do not think the advantage of not having one comes even close to it being there.

I was looking at the frame yesterday and saw the mounting holes, and observed they are right in line with the I/C box. I confirmed today on a stock car, that there is no way that a stock sway bar will work on my system.

What are people using for a sway bar on the Precision I/C's?

Thanks for any and all help,
Mike

I called Precision to inquire about this configuration. Stupid me, did not pay attention to the holes cut out in the shroud. That is where the bar is supposed to fit through. I will continue to find me a sway bar and put it on.

thanks

Theres another option.

Leave the front bar off and install a H and R rear sway bar. They have a decent website with very interesting reading about the benefits of the bar. Bad thing is it costs $500.00.

Back