You can type here any text you want

Switch GNs killed trailer Mustang!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1chance

Well me, and a friend of mine had a little fun. I ran this guy a week ago, and we ran twice. I gave him 2 and the break on motor, and he gave me 2 and the break on spray. Long story short, i lost both races. They had something in the road, and car never hooked on spray run, and he beat me by a fender. I have very little race experience, but i can work on them all day. A friend of mine who has a GN heard what happen, and he said he was going to get the GN honor back! So we got to the spot in his car, which isnt faster than mine. They think its my car, and start talking trash, my friend say give us the break, i say i had 2 an the break, and they jump at the chance. They line up, the GN launches perfect, and the mustang launches as soon as the GN gets a half fender on the take off. To no avail the GN still pulls away by 3cars!!! Then i see my friend let out to let the mustang catch up, and wins by a bumper:biggrin: After the race my friend say to me you just got to learn how to drive your car. In other words, we took a slower car, and beat the same car with only the break, and not 2 and the break! On top of all that they called the race a draw!!!

Well me, and a friend of mine had a little fun. I ran this guy a week ago, and we ran twice. I gave him 2 and the break on motor, and he gave me 2 and the break on spray. Long story short, i lost both races. They had something in the road, and car never hooked on spray run, and he beat me by a fender. I have very little race experience, but i can work on them all day. A friend of mine who has a GN heard what happen, and he said he was going to get the GN honor back! So we got to the spot in his car, which isnt faster than mine. They think its my car, and start talking trash, my friend say give us the break, i say i had 2 an the break, and they jump at the chance. They line up, the GN launches perfect, and the mustang launches as soon as the GN gets a half fender on the take off. To no avail the GN still pulls away by 3cars!!! Then i see my friend let out to let the mustang catch up, and wins by a bumper:biggrin: After the race my friend say to me you just got to learn how to drive your car. In other words, we took a slower car, and beat the same car with only the break, and not 2 and the break! On top of all that they called the race a draw!!!

There is a science to driving these cars. Not rocket science but still science :D I've beaten many cars that were faster than me but I knew how to drive a lil better than them, its all in the wrist ;)

Thx, i have to learn this car all over again, it has a lot more power! It kinda scares me right now, but ill get use to it. My 9 year old son would tell me to hit it when i had the old setup, then he told me to hit it lately. I though he was going to pass out!:eek: He told me dont do that ever again!

I though he was going to pass out!:eek: He told me dont do that ever again!

lol You just made my day hahahaahahaha, I needed a good laugh , I would have loved to seen his face !!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: Daniel Ray

Back