You can type here any text you want

switching from a power plate to a plenum spacer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackgn1

Set on TSM Boost
I have always used the RJC Power Plate but with some of the changes I'm making I really would like to go to a plenum spacer. I'm a little concerned about losing the plate and maybe running a cylinder lean. I understand that the plate will not work properly with the spacer.:confused:

I would contact RJC and see what he says. Where did you hear that it would not work?

I've been reading power plate post for almost two hours. WOW! This could become a "beat the dead horse thread" thread!:biggrin: From what I have read, each different plenum has a different volume and this is the reason for the different plate styles. Adding the spacer adds extra volume which would in turn make the plate not flow the way it was designed too.

From my thread research it looks like Jason advises lower intake, then spacer, then power plate, then finally upper plenum. Seem to cause the least amount of air distribution problems.

Back