You can type here any text you want

Switching to Vac..?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rob lange

I was thinking of switching to vacuum , was looking at NAPA ,they have a booster/master unit for around 160.is this a good place to start ? I would also need a pedal. What are the other parts I will need ?

You can check parts for sale for complete kits. I think there were a couple up for sale in the last few days.

Just curious why change over? I did it because my power aster failed on me but that is the only reason. I like originality it brings to the car

Get the master/booster from RockAuto, Cardone PN 501243 $115 + $15 core. Youll also need about 12" or so of 3/8 vacuum line, and either a tee to tie into the PCV hose or get a new billet vacuum block with a provision for the booster line. Last thing is a pedal, just post a message in parts wanted, someone will help you out. Good luck.

Hi im new here, i switched because of POWER MASTER cost and I dont have a show car
but one hint when putting in top pedal bolt get a clothes hanger make a U shape tape bolt
to hanger and you can place bolt threw hole, unless you have tiny hands,only a tip.

Get the master/booster from RockAuto, Cardone PN 501243 $115 + $15 core. Youll also need about 12" or so of 3/8 vacuum line, and either a tee to tie into the PCV hose or get a new billet vacuum block with a provision for the booster line. Last thing is a pedal, just post a message in parts wanted, someone will help you out. Good luck.
Thanks for answering the question.just what I needed to know.right on.

Just curious why change over? I did it because my power aster failed on me but that is the only reason. I like originality it brings to the car
I dont have a show car, but a nice daily driver , and I dont want to wait for mine to fail.

Back