You can type here any text you want

T&D roller rockers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87-TURBO-T

do these require special hold downs on stock heads or do you use stock hardware? thanks

Mine came with shafts & supports...

DSCN4544.jpg

Looks good Carl. If you take the rockers off for some reason please measure the spacers for me. I've got some KB's that use springs instead of metal spacers and I'd like to make some spacers for them.

Looks good Carl. If you take the rockers off for some reason please measure the spacers for me. I've got some KB's that use springs instead of metal spacers and I'd like to make some spacers for them.
I would be happy to help you, however, I no longer own that car. I had to step up to a faster GN. ;)

In case you didn't know, You will need to machine the rocker pedestals on stock head to accept the T&D rockers.

Dave

Attachments

• rocker pedestals 001.jpg
    rocker pedestals 001.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 310
With the spacers there are also thin shims on each end & TA sells them in 2 sizes I think when I got mine. I took one down a bit to make everything sit dead centre.
I bet TA would sell the shims & spacers as a kit or if not T&D would.

In case you didn't know, You will need to machine the rocker pedestals on stock head to accept the T&D rockers.

Dave

I know that Dave. I just havent done it yet.

With the spacers there are also thin shims on each end & TA sells them in 2 sizes I think when I got mine. I took one down a bit to make everything sit dead centre.
I bet TA would sell the shims & spacers as a kit or if not T&D would.

I'll have to call them and find out I guess. I was hoping to make them myself though. The shims I already have but it's the sleaves that I need. The KB rockers are basically Harland Sharp rockers so I probibly should contact them.

Back