T&D shaft mounted 1.65 rockers

ttypewhite

As the ad says. It comes with the plate that bolts down to the head for those without the stock arms for the T&D shaft. Will post pics tomorrow. Asking $400 for the rockers and $130 for the plate with ARP hardware.

Not sure on the mileage or how many passes. I bought them new from Tom at Champion three years ago. No issues, in excellent working condition. They just came off my car.

DSC01690.jpg

DSC01691.jpg

Yes sir. I have GN1 aluminums on my car that does not have the stands for the stock rocker setup, hence the plate which gives me the stock setup.

They will fit on stock heads without the plate and Aluminum heads without the pedistals for stock rockers, hence the plate that makes the pedistals for stock rocker configuration (last pic).

X2. Does it work with M&A heads? If so, is there any modifications needed?

Thanks
Prasad

Sale Pending. Guys I have to do this in order to be fair with everyone that responded. PHILBUILT65 was first in line to pm me minutes after I posted. He had sent me a pm saying payment was on the way (Sunday) but I did not see it because of all the pm's I have received from all the parts I have in this parts section.

Those will not fit M&A heads,the rockers look alot different and the stand is thicker.

Hell of a deal on them though!!!

Those will not fit M&A heads,the rockers look alot different and the stand is thicker.

Hell of a deal on them though!!!

Not true. I had this very same style rocker set up on my old M&A combo back in the late 90's with T&D's. Thats what the plate is for. The plate bolts to the head, the rocker shaft setup bolts to the plate.

The setup looks similar to what goes on the M&A's but the rockers are offset on the M&A's.YOU CAN NOT USE A STOCK ROCKER ON M&A HEADS.

Call Champion if you dont believe me....

Also,the T&D shaft rockers for M&A's are actually individual shaft rockers mounted to a pedastal.NOTHING LIKE A STOCK ROCKER!!!

If, not sold I will take the rockers. Jon Hanson
Just PM me if things fall through, thanks and Merry Christmas