t top and parts needed for tta

bigguns

Finished rebuilding lecan t tops last week. Looked awesome until the drivers side flew off on the freeway. Looking for a replacement. Other parts that are needed are exhaust parts, a rear view mirror and headlight module. any help or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. South Houston area.
20150915_114748.jpg

For the rear view mirror and headlight module , Ebay or Hawks thirdgen are you easiest bets. What exhaust parts are you looking for?

[QUOTE="pitch black, post: 3599469,
I could use some tips, cross pipe and of course a downpipe would be nice. If I could get a flange I could probably build one.
I took my module apart and everything seems to work except the lights don't go down. If I bypass it they go down.

I will check the switch. I figure that polarity switches when you turn the lights off.

My car did the same thing. I pulled the switch out and I squeezed itwhile I turned the lights off , worked fine. I didn't replace it I just tightened a zip tie around it and it works great.

My car did the same thing. I pulled the switch out and I squeezed itwhile I turned the lights off , worked fine. I didn't replace it I just tightened a zip tie around it and it works great.
Gonna try it tonight.

Turbonj, you were right. Pulled the switch and squeezed it and it worked. While I was in there I pulled the cluster to fix the odometer. I will start a new thread on that.

Turbonj, you were right. Pulled the switch and squeezed it and it worked. While I was in there I pulled the cluster to fix the odometer. I will start a new thread on that.
A new NOS switch is $15 dollars, don't make a lot of sense to rig it...especially when you go to the trouble to remove it.