You can type here any text you want

T-top Guage Pod???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

85HotAirGN

Has anyone had any experiance with the T-top gauge pod? I've been thinking I'd rather have one of those and a console pod than the A-pillar pod. I'm just curious as to if anyone has one of the T-tops pod and what they think about it?

ttop1.jpg

I put one in about 6 months ago and like it alot. I did away with my dual pod holder under radio and moved the 2 gauges in the panel. I needed that space for my sunglasses! :cool: I also have the A pillar boost gauge. It will take you time if you do it right and elongate all the wires to hide and route as you need to to reach the higher location. I bought my panel used off a board member here. It does seem to be stiffer than the trim panels comparitively. I painted mine to match and it turned out well. No issues with fit and finish either. I recommend it. Give a holler if you want a pic. :cool:

I've got one in my car, overall I like it. It doesn't fit as nice as that picture looks, but I'm not sure if it's the piece to blame or the rest of the trim in the car. It fits pretty close but there are a few small gaps in mine, I'm sure you could do a variety of things to fix it, I just don't feel like it honestly. As far as gauge placement, I don't think it's the best but it's not too bad. The A-pillar has the advantage of still being fairly in your line of sight, where the T-Top holder has you looking slightly up for a second to check out gauges. Again it's a preference thing I guess, I like mine alot overall and didn't want to put anything on the A-pillar. Overall, if you have T-Tops I think it's a pretty cool alternative to the A-pillar holder since you need T-Tops to do it and alot of people get in the car and don't even notice it! It's actually pretty stealth!

t-top

I've got one too, it dont fit to good either. but do like the boot gauge uphere i can se it.

EGT and fuel pressure in mine, oil and water on the console, boost and knock gage on the a pillar. T pod looks good unless the tops are off, then there is some gaps.

I have it and like it. The only issue (I'm 6'1") is when I go to sit up in the seat I always bang my friggin head on the corner of the pod! ouch! lol Other then that it's nice to have something there. It's only a peek away. I got mine from lo-tek.. www.gaugepods.com // Lotek Inc.

The color is off a touch but you can't really see it. The fitment is ok as well. Here is mine...

GaugePodTTop01.jpg

GNSunShades2+021.jpg

T Top Inserts

Where did you get the sun shades for your t-tops?

I have it and like it. The only issue (I'm 6'1") is when I go to sit up in the seat I always bang my friggin head on the corner of the pod! ouch! lol Other then that it's nice to have something there. It's only a peek away. I got mine from lo-tek.. www.gaugepods.com // Lotek Inc.

The color is off a touch but you can't really see it. The fitment is ok as well. Here is mine...

GaugePodTTop01.jpg

GNSunShades2+021.jpg

That is Caspers knock gauge. Comes that way. You can order them on his site. Seems to fit nice with the tops off.

i also have it and i like it alot..but you should also keep a pillar pod for the more important gauges like boost,knock and air/fuel wide band..when i first got mine a had the boost on the pillar and the knock gauge on the ttop pod. it was a pain in the butt having to look back and forth while under boost

Does "Casper(s)" have a site, I have heard this name tossed around quite a bit. I'm thinking of investing the Casper cam sensor tool as well.

water temp and oil pressure right up where they can be seen. Getting it to fit is a little bit of trick but I lekk them up there.

Attachments

• DSC01333.jpg
    DSC01333.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 109
Back