You can type here any text you want

T-Type with GN Drivetrain

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mechanical73

Body: 1984 T-Type that has been recently re-painted and is in excellent condition. Dark Metallic Blue with the Blacked Out Chrome – the only chrome is on the bumpers and the GTA rims – Looks sort of like a GNX – if they came in blue !
I have all the emblems for the T-Type but did not install yet (I like it w/o)

Drivetrain: 1987 Grand National 30,000 mile engine with mild cam, ported heads, pulleys and performance converter in transmission; VERY FAST ! I have converted over to Vacuum Brakes with brand new Booster and Master Cylinder.

Suspension: 1 in. Lowering Springs, new shocks, urethane bushings.
Exhaust: Kenne Belle dual exhaust – sounds more like a worked V8 !

Wheels: GTA rims on BFG KDWs all around

Interior: Needs headliner and re-upholstered seats. It is a front bench and column shifted car. No power windows or locks so its very light.

I purchased this car about one year ago from a guy in upstate NY who did the swap – very professional. The only things that were needed was a paint job as it was very faded and I removed the vacuum brake system as it wasn’t working right.

I am selling because we moved and only have a 1 car garage so I don’t have anywhere to leave this as my 72 Chevelle gets preference.

Thanks

Nelson
516-660-2094

$ 7500

this price is with the interior as is described in the post. I will be finishing it up by having the items mentioned repaired and at that point the price will go up to reflect the interior.

I wasn't able to post pics here so email me at mechanical73@optonline.net and I will send pics.

thanks

Back