TA49-New Best

mzunino

Finally able to build boost at the line:biggrin: What a difference out of the hole:eek: Leaving on about 10 psi of boost and goin like hell!!! See info in sig, I am still leaving some mph on the table.

very good!!! you did better than me but we were close my old combo times are below

That is pretty good. The best time for my 49 has been 11.6 @ 117. I made another run and locked the TC and ran the same time but with 121 MPH

Finally able to build boost at the line:biggrin: What a difference out of the hole:eek: Leaving on about 10 psi of boost and goin like hell!!! See info in sig, I am still leaving some mph on the table.

i just noticed that you had ported irons a pte stretched and a 10 inch 2800. well you must have alot more there because i had stock heads a duttneck and a stock converter.

I too have stock heads and ran a 11.74 best at 115. I think with a good set of heads, I can maybe get a 11.40 out of it, we'll see next year.

KB

ok I run a ta 49 also and I am going to run t s a next year at bg and will see who is the man... step up and get you some:D

I think I have a little more there also...Only running about 24psi with 23degrees in timing. Car seems to run better with less timing:confused: