TAI race results?

Will post all details soon!!!

But Tim from Texas won over Jim from Arkansas in the finals. !!!!!!

Congrats to the winner and runner up and to all that participated !!!!

JD

Had a great time and still can't believe we won, We were very lucky the way it happen , great group of guys in the TAI class
Would especially like to thanks my daughter she helps alot on the small things between rounds, and others that helped in my opinion Julio, JD, Robert Manke and the Carlins for support
Now time to unpack

Had a great time and still can't believe we won, We were very lucky the way it happen , great group of guys in the TAI class
Would especially like to thanks my daughter she helps alot on the small things between rounds, and others that helped in my opinion Julio, JD, Robert Manke and the Carlins for support
Now time to unpack

Great to meet you Guy's and Girl's, hope to see ya at future EVENT'S

AND A BIG CONGRAT'S!!!!!!!!!!Way to GO!!!!

JD

Great to meet you Guy's and Girl's, hope to see ya at future EVENT'S

AND A BIG CONGRAT'S!!!!!!!!!!Way to GO!!!!

JD

Just wanted to add my congratulations to Jim on his win. This was a fun time and a good group of guys and some really fast cars (jdsgnx 9.99) . Hope to make another one someday. HiTech6

Just wanted to add my congratulations to Jim on his win. This was a fun time and a good group of guys and some really fast cars (jdsgnx 9.99) . Hope to make another one someday. HiTech6

Sorry TIM can't type any better than I drive. HiTech6

We all have SOME FAST CARS!!!!!!!!

A Great bunch of GUY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all REAL SOON!!!!!!

JD

9gdkkqd

Wow that was FAST!!!!

thanks Jim

JD

Not that it matters but I ran a 10.365 @128.51 during qualifying on Saturday. Time slip says 12:59 20/Oct/2012.

R/T .138 60 1.446 330 4.210 1/8 6.568 MPH 104.30 1000 8.618 1/4 10.365 MPH 128.51

Thanks again for a fun event. HiTech6

Not that it matters but I ran a 10.365 @128.51 during qualifying on Saturday. Time slip says 12:59 20/Oct/2012.

R/T .138 60 1.446 330 4.210 1/8 6.568 MPH 104.30 1000 8.618 1/4 10.365 MPH 128.51

The track keeps all the data and then put's it together , looks like you would still be #3 qualifer.

you are on your way ,LIKE Patrick , to kickin my BUTT!!!

can't wait to do it AGAIN!!!

JD

Whata great race!! It was my first timing coming to BG with my car. Drove the car 600 some miles each way and raced and drove back. Kept the car pretty conservative, didn't go on 'kill mode'

I'm glad everyone had a great time.

I think the money pot was a great idea, Hope next year we'll do it again. (maybe I'll win it again too!) haha

I ended up cutting my finger right after first qualifying passes and ended up having to get stitches. Got three stitches on the top of my left finger. Knife slipped while cutting the hose on the boost controller...I knew better to not do it at the time but figured 'eh o well, I can do it' So learn from me, use a pair of dykes!

Anyways, congratulations to everyone who participated, I don't think any of us blew up right??

Can't wait for next year!!!

Whata great race!! It was my first timing coming to BG with my car. Drove the car 600 some miles each way and raced and drove back. Kept the car pretty conservative, didn't go on 'kill mode'

I'm glad everyone had a great time.

I think the money pot was a great idea, Hope next year we'll do it again. (maybe I'll win it again too!) haha

I ended up cutting my finger right after first qualifying passes and ended up having to get stitches. Got three stitches on the top of my left finger. Knife slipped while cutting the hose on the boost controller...I knew better to not do it at the time but figured 'eh o well, I can do it' So learn from me, use a pair of dykes!

Anyways, congratulations to everyone who participated, I don't think any of us blew up right??

Can't wait for next year!!!

Just to let everyone know what we did in our class if you haven't read the whole thread is,everyone that raced in the class put 20.00 in a pot and Julio and I put all names in a hat and had 3 little one's each pick out a name ,

Adam and Patrick SPILT THE MONEY IN THE POT!!!!

and Tim from Texas WON a poster donnated by Patrick!!!!

This was set up so even if you lost you still had a chance TO WIN!!!!

Glad your finger is OK and I don't think anyone broke anything, just had a few bugs to FIX!!!

JD

That was eliminations round 2 against my car. Wish I could have 60'd better, we were close on mph, 128 to 127...

I certainly had a blast racing with you guys. JD is always the life of the party. He can get a little loud but always a willing to lend a hand.

He all but shoved me out of the way friday morning when i decided to swap out my pos cracked stock pass side header. ( thanks kirban for hooking me up with a nice one for 50 bucks).

I just gotta say thanks for all the help and the motivation last week.

My 2nd qualifing pass was my personal best 1/8 and 1/4. I did have a pass on thurs where i ran 130 mph. The head winds on fri hurt everyone.

I came to BG looking for 10.50's since i just put in the alky 1.5 weeks before and and had some issues tuning it in.

I beat on poor Slo thurs tring to tune it up. Then the next tuning part was me! T-brake and getting a decent reaction time!