You can type here any text you want

Take a look at some logs xfi

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tom j

I finally got out with the new turbo last night to see were the tune would be at. Logged a about a 5min cruise and a 17psi short hit I could not get any more than that due to getting little ugly(traction) it got fairly sideways at about 75mph. I can't seem to post them here, but I would gladly email them if someone has the time. The o2 correction seems to me to be fairly unstable at cruise or is this about normal?

Tom, why dont you get the car tuned on a dyno before you wrap it around a light pole or get arrested for going 150+?

I am at the shop interviewing applicants all day starting at 9am, last one starts at 6pm... so wouldnt be able to make it. Would definitely have come otherwise.

What is the trick to email a log. Mine are saved in txt. format this doesn't seem right for emailing purposes. Shouldn't it be a logworks log

There will be a log file and a .gct file that you used for calibration.

There will be a log file and a .gct file that you used for calibration.

The log file is saved in txt. format is this right. I emailed it myself and can't open it, the gct file is good just the log

I've got 10 gal of C16 brand new at my house if you need tom-

<back to the interviews>

Tom, just a quick glance at the 17psi log...

Floor it next time. TPS is at 90%... if it WAS floored, then you need to calibrate TPS settings...Without 100% TPS.... you are not going to get accurate information.

I have a 6pm spot and he has fuel there!
High Speed Performance
9930 190th st
Unit F
mokena il

If you are not running alky injection at all the log doesn't look too bad. Your cruise log you could lean out a couple cells in the ve table/afr table to get it closer to 15.1 or so at steady cruise. I would add mph to your data logging to get a better idea of when things are happening.

Back