You can type here any text you want

Talk about fast food, Dan Millen drives his 7 second turbo Mustang to Burger King

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
that was sweet........I KNOW SOMEONE CAN DO THAT IN THEIR 8 or 7 second GN....come on! Dam he had power windows too, and working signals. Very cool.

One bad thing i feel i must say is that this guy has probably well over 50 grand into the car but can't get a video camera with steady shot? Anyways thanks for posting video.

very cool video--thanks--but i noted a lack of an inspection sticker---maybe he should be ticketed----:D :D

Originally posted by XxDarkSidexX
that was sweet........I KNOW SOMEONE CAN DO THAT IN THEIR 8 or 7 second GN....come on! Dam he had power windows too, and working signals. Very cool.

Ricardo LaCosta drove his 8 second twin turbo Stage II TR to our meeting at the local Steak and Shake:)

That is a cool video although I wonder what would of happened if he went WOT...........

:D :eek: ;)

That car has gone 7.1 and over 200mph on 33X10.5Ws.
He has a lot more than $50,000 in the car. That would be
a good guess on the chassis though!

Originally posted by ghall
very cool video--thanks--but i noted a lack of an inspection sticker---maybe he should be ticketed----:D :D

No stickers or emission testing in Michigan. He is good to go
Mike Licht

Back