You can type here any text you want

Tampa GN FOR SALE OR TRADE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tomcatturbo

Very Clean & Original 87 Buick Grand National FOR SALE OR TRADE:
To see pics, hit link at the bottom.... :)

I had a couple of interested, nice people come look at my GN last night. They thought my car was very nice, and I was happy to show them that the interior was just as nice as the outside is straight and clean. My interior is pretty much immaculate with an electric driver's seat.

Anyways- I have a really sweet GN for Sale or Trade in Tampa. My Car has Aluminum Hopsters- Plus I have the Originals- Plus I have an Alarm with the Autostart Feature- Plus I have a really nice CD Stereo with Bose 6x9's in Rear which sound Terrific. (Also have the stock stereo). My car is pretty much all original with the exception of a couple easy bolt ons. Being the KN Air Filter and the Exhaust (mandrel fitted). Paint is nice and overall condition of the car is "Very Good". Anyway, if anyone is really interested, please let me know. I can send pics however I'll leave a link where to see them for now.

8,800.00 OBO or Trade for something that's equal value ??? All Offers Considered....
Have a nice Sunday, and "Go Bucs"
Mike ipodintampa@yahoo.com 813 431-2519 (hit link below to see)
http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44181

Back