You can type here any text you want

target a/f

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanmachine

well im not getting a reading on my target a/f ratio. i need to know how to get it to start reading again.

What system do you have? If it's an XFI, you probably need to update the firmware. Regardless of the system, you can always overlay the pass on the Target A/F table.

xfi , yeah i updated the firmware cal.im just not sure why the firmware wouldnt be the same on both computers. what do you mean about overlaying the pass on the a/f table. it was working , then i got a new laptop and decided to upgrade the firmware.(it hasnt worked right from there on). i read your answer to an old post about the firmware,and i tried to updte it again with no success.

does anyone else know how to fix this problem besides cal. (whom i suppose is a little busy). The car is running so mutch stronger since i installed the 70 gtq. ill be getting new tires soon ,as it fries the large radials at will.

need some advice on a/f target problem

danny

Sorry for the delay. Just open up your data log. Then open up the Target A/F Ratio table. Go to the top and select Windows/Tile Vertically. This should put them side by side. If you are doing this on line (live), then click on the A/F table and hit the letter "D" to hide the dash at the bottom. Then just click on the data log and it will overlay it on the Target A/F table.

This procedure can be done with ANY table provided you logged the scalers (most tables will be RPM and MAP kpa)

does this need to be done on or of line , or does it matter. also will this put my program back in the original condition (besides the flashing that i done) and get it to read normally.

thanks for the feedback and help CAL.

also im interested in the oil and fuel pressure logging ,shoot me a price.

danny

= just got done reading your post about flashing using the aldl connector. do you think it didnt take since i grounded a-21 pin to flash? just a thought

If you grounded the pin at the ecu that will work too. What I posted above, was showing you how to overlay the run on the Target A/F table. It had nothing to do with flashing the ecu. You can see what flash you are running by going to: View/Display ECU Configuration.

Sent you a PM on the Fuel/Oil Logging Kit

finally got my target a/f ratio out of the red and reading in the dashboard like it should, by removing c-com from cpu then reinstalling disk w/1.33 version and reflashing ecm to original flash #s.

thanks for the help,cal.

No problem, but I would still recommend running the latest firmware if possible.

Back