You can type here any text you want

TE-45A,12"2800-3000 STALL CONVERTER

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbotwister

FAST COMPANY PERFORMANCE
Hi,

I have a TE-45A with a water cooled center section for sale.It is in excellent condition.It can be used with or without the water cooled option and it will come with the lines to hook it up.only reason for sale is to go bigger.I want $650 for it or will consider a trade for a bigger turbo.It has a 3" inlet.It is a p-trim exhaust wheel with .63 precision exhaust housing and is a 3 bolt.

I also have a 12" 2800-3000 "pro-torque" lockup converter for sale.it is from a customers car and works excellent.it has only a few hundred miles on it.only reason for replacement is to go to a higher stall becuase of turbo and engine upgrades.he wants $250 for it.i do believe he paid $399 for it a couple of months ago.

Thanks,Nick

Put me first in line. How many miles? How much shaft play? Is it ready to bolt-on? Do you accept paypal? I was going to install a TE61, but am contemplating selling it and buying this one. How fast have you gone with it and what is your combo?

Back