Tech Faq

Rick

There are a lot of times the same question is asked over and over. Sometimes someone will take the time and effort to really give a well thought out, understandable and complete answer. It would be nice to have a section for this. Let me give an example: Valve springs. If you do a search you will get a million hits but there are a few with VERY good complete info. Have "Valve Springs" in the FAQ and paste responses under that heading that people made that are worthy of saving. I think it would work better if not just everyone posted to the threads but submitted the good responses to a moderator to put in so it is only good useful info that is in there. Just a thought.

Oops!! So it's a good idea, however unoriginal. How silly of me not to do a search on a FAQ before posting. Maybe if we had a FAQ section I wouldn't have done that:D

Originally posted by Rick
Oops!! So it's a good idea, however unoriginal.

Who cares if it is original, it is definitely needed.

How silly of me not to do a search on a FAQ before posting.

Been drinking again? :eek: :eek: ;);)

Maybe if we had a FAQ section I wouldn't have done that:D

This IS the SITE FAQ section...well...sorta. Close enough, dammit. ;);)

Please post a reply if you like this idea so it can come true.
Take a look at other hobbyist websites and look for ideas you like. I did this on TurboTransAm.com and got a bunch of changes made. This is the way we can steer this forum in the right direction.

Ryan
THE buzn half duzn
http://community.webshots.com/user/okbuicks2002
;)