Tech Section/How to Section

Jimn8or

Happy Thoughts
Is there a possibilty that we could set up a page to help the new guys out? A section where it lists a couple of different IAC setting procedures/TPS setting/ common brake problems and their fixes etc... There are some very knowledgable folks on this board and if we simply had a spot where newcomers could source some answers it would save a horrendous amount of similar questions being posted continuously. I realize the GNTTYPE has something along this line...but how current is it??? Not slamming the info avail there as I referrence it often myself, but perhaps our FAQ section could be revamped to include common probs with TR's and their fixes or suggestions.
Just an idea.
Jim

I agree with you that sounds like a good idea. Another suggestion although I'm not sure how practical it would be is to include photos with the instructions. That's my biggest criticism of some of the service manuals, other websites etc. You can tell somebody how to do something but if you show them they often figure it out much quicker. I know that's labor intensive and would take up a lot of bandwidth, but if somebody ever decided to do it what a great resource we would all have.

Mike