You can type here any text you want

Teeth whitening

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
My wife is bugging me about getting her teeth whitened. Are there many options? Anyone know price ranges? Do all dentist offices have the same options?

My wife is bugging me about getting her teeth whitened. Are there many options? Anyone know price ranges? Do all dentist offices have the same options?

Well you can spend a pretty penny and get it done professionally, or buy a kit from your local grocery store that works just as well for a decimal of the cost. I just use good old fashoned arm and hammer TP works fine and gives you a good case of the freshmouth.

Wish I could convice my wife that a $10 item is as good as a $400 procedure. This is a woman we are talking about. :p

Is this "My wife" like "my friend" that people talk about w/ a hypothetical drinking problem?! Hey it's ok to have your teeth whitened dood! I mean, I haven't, but guys in San Fran do it everyday!
:P

Nothing compares to the actual laser as far as whitening but if u have had work done to teeth that can be seen the laser will not whiten that or those particular teeth so be aware of that b4 u decide on the procedure.

The teeth around them will look very white but the tooth or teeth u had work on will not respond to the laser (Like a repaired broken tooth for example). Just food 4 thought.

Get the professional treatment done and that will solve the question of what to get her for your anniversary.:smile:

Sounds like she may not be satisfied unless she gets the professional job, but if she's open to suggestions, Crest White Strips work pretty well ~$30.

Depends on how discolored the teeth are to start with as to how good it will perform. Mild cases no problems, severe cases just get the professional job.

Also, if she's dead set on the professional job, just go ahead and get that done.

I was skeptical about the baking soda. My teeth had gotten pretty discolored from smoking over 20yrs. But when I decided to try getting away from the flouride in everything I found Tom's of Maine brand toothpaste which uses baking soda, peppermint, and says silica for whitening among other natural ingredients. Well I can say that after two months my teeth are already 75% whiter than they used to be. I consider it a side benefit though. Your wife may demand instant gratification. She is a woman after all.;)

hello people; On this subject I got those strips as a gift and there goowey, taste like crap and I didn't like em at all. But after my last ck. up I started using a tooth wightning tooth paste and I feel is important is a good strong mouthwash and it helped. But there's nothing like a pro job at anything you do. You must know that.
IBBY

Back