You can type here any text you want

Temp gage on GNX cluster dash stopped working

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn87man

I have an 87 GN with a GNX cluster dash installed. I drove it around last night and all gages were working fine, but then at the end of the drive I looked down and the temp gage had stopped working.

Any ideas on what could have caused the temperature gage to stop working out of the blue?

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Or the sending unit went bad. Nothing electrical or mechanical lasts forever.

Thank you very much sir!

You are welcome sir. It is only a guess as with anything over the net,without being able to actually see it.

Check the easy stuff first. It could be like GNRICK said and maybe just a wire came off or is loose.

Please let us know when you find what was causing the problem,it may help someone else having an issue.

You are welcome sir. It is only a guess as with anything over the net,without being able to actually see it.

Check the easy stuff first. It could be like GNRICK said and maybe just a wire came off or is loose.

Please let us know when you find what was causing the problem,it may help someone else having an issue.

Yes sir, I will check the back of the cluster dash unit (sending unit) to see if the wire is loose or fell off.

I will definitely post my findings after I finish the repair.

Have a good one!

Back